Follow my Journey on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineWillBeSkinny
and my Blog:
http://www.sunshinewillbeskinny.blogspot.com
 I am 5'5"

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/08 11:22 am - NY
Topic: RE: Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Hi,
I was cruising around the different forums and came across this one.
I am new to OH and currently I am supporting my husband who will hopefully get insurance approval soon for RNY. I am also considering it for next year. I like to do rubber stamping. I use stampin up products and get awsome ideas and info from www.splitcoaststampers.com.
Hope all is going well for everyone no matter what stage your in.
Danielle V.
on 2/16/08 11:14 pm - Cranston, RI
Topic: Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Hi All, So the last post on this board was in 2007 and I figured maybe someone check to see if there is anyone around on the board from time to time like me. So popping in to say Hi and I will check back to see if there are any responses...
Danielle V.
on 9/1/07 9:30 am - Cranston, RI
Topic: RE: It is lonely in here..
Hi Cheryl, I am not sure where I am fill wise, but know that I have reached my sweet spot. I am about 34 lbs away from my goal and am very excited. I have had no issues with the band, but food is always a challenge. With most foods I am no longer emotionally invested in them..of course it is the easy foods that I am..like ice cream. However, now have rules about eating it...no exsercies no ice cream. I also don't keep it in the house so I have to go out to get it. Other challenges are things like eating out and having people question why I have eaten so little and who to tell about the band. I only told close friends and family. I hope you are doing well and thanks for the compliments on the cards. Hope your fill went well... Danielle
Cheryl S.
on 8/11/07 10:01 am - Saint John, Canada
Danielle, your cards are gorgeous! I don't have any of mine posted to a website to show you, sorry. I was banded 06-13 and so far I'm down 42 lbs. and counting! I'm really enjoying the ride so far, and discovering so many positive things that are happening as I lose weight. How full is your band? How close are you to your goal, or are you there already? Have you experienced any challenges with the band? I'd be interested in learning from your experience, being fairly new at this. I'm going for my second fill on Friday and looking forward to it. Happy Stamping ... and Losing! Cheryl
Danielle V.
on 8/11/07 2:52 am - Cranston, RI
HI Cheryl, I looked at your pictures you are doing great!!! I was banded in November of 05. While this hobby can keep you broke, it is a good hobby from keeping the hands busy and away from the snacks. Do you have any pictures of the cards you have made? Here are some of mine... http://homepage.mac.com/roxy6671/Cards/PhotoAlbum22.html
Cheryl S.
on 8/10/07 9:49 pm - Saint John, Canada
Hello lonely WLS Stamping friend! I was banded on 06/13/07 and I'm a SU! fan. I make cards mostly just to give them away, but I have sold a few too. It's a great hobby that keeps me broke and off the streets!! Cheryl
Danielle V.
on 4/18/07 10:09 pm - Cranston, RI
Topic: It is lonely in here..
I hope people come back soon.
Danielle V.
on 1/1/07 4:50 am - Cranston, RI
Topic: Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope your holiday projects were a success and the new year finds you happy and healthy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody?
Sunshine Will Be Skinny ! · 0 replies · 314 views
Is Anyone out there - 2008!
Danielle V. · 1 replies · 540 views
It is lonely in here..
Danielle V. · 4 replies · 571 views
Is anyone out there???
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 278 views
Happy New Year Everyone!
Danielle V. · 0 replies · 370 views