~~CHALLENGE~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/05 11:59 am - AL
Ok Summer's coming and I wanna know "WHO'S READY FOR A CHALLENGE?" Call me but now MORE than ever, I need extra motivation when it comes to exercise... SO Whaddya say? I challenge EVERYBODY (and I'll post this to as many boards as possible) to WALK, RUN, JOG, CRAWL, RIDE (bikes or whatever you can) at LEAST 5 miles A WEEK! Come on YALL that's not a lot! So I KNOW I can do this, CAN YOU? WANNA PLAY? I will check in and out every Thursday (if I can) to motivate, and remind yall, but let's MOTIVATE each other!!! Are you GAME? Post your reply or you can email me I KNOW I NEED WHEN IT COMES TO EXERCISING! Am I the only one who feels this way? ~*~*~Beth~*~*~ 329.4/266/140 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1077226915
Rachelq
on 5/25/05 9:38 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Wow! so you posted this about a month ago and no replys??? did you get any emails? Are you still there???? Ok...I'll take your challenge. I'm one year post op and have been training for a 1/2 marathon. Last week I ran 22 miles total (not to mention a 9mile bike ride). This week I've run 4 miles so far... The challenge will be to keep up the pace after my memorial day marathon. How have you been doing this month? Rachel
MaryS
on 8/11/05 2:13 am - Long Island, NY
So, has anyone taken you up on the challenge? Mary 302/202/1??
Most Active
Recent Topics