Recent Posts

levittown_loser
on 2/24/09 11:38 pm - Levittown, PA
Topic: RE: HEY HEY HEY
Hey ... come over to this board ....

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fitness/a,messageboard/board_id,5104

Seems all the runners went there.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

small20634
on 2/17/09 3:23 am - Southern, MD
Hi Shani !

Can you tell me more about this "COUCH to 5K" it sound like hard work. But I do want to explore this challenge (poor me). i work in DC so during the day or right after work would be great, but geeeesh 5k run is whats up! Email me - [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon!

KLo
Star Jones
on 2/15/09 10:44 pm - National Harbor, MD
Yay! You'll be ready in no time! I think we're the only ones on this deserted board lol

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Angela P.
on 2/15/09 11:53 am - Durham, NC
Hey Girl,

You know I just had surgery and I'm already walking, but gimme some time and I'll catch up to ya!   I'm with ya!  Well, I'm behind ya...... but don't feel alone!

~Angela               Patience + Persistence  = POWER!!   
Angelette to MajorMom      Angel to Blue Rose
and MsPPPants

HW/SW/CW/DGW/GW    305/294/145/167/140    -160 pounds total

Star Jones
on 2/15/09 8:38 am - National Harbor, MD
Topic: HEY HEY HEY
Hello!!!!!  (echo) HELLO...EllO....ELLO....OOO...OOO

Ok so nobody's here?

WHERE MY RUNNERS AT?

Well, I'm Shani. I'm doing the Couch to 5K program......I'm on week 2.....for 2 months now LMAO. I will do better starting now. I want to start doing 5Ks in the spring so I need to get serious!!

WHO's WITH ME????

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

JeremyGentles
on 8/7/06 4:07 am - Johnson City, TN
Topic: New Exercise and Fitness Forum to open today
Later this afternnoon the Exercise and Fitness message board will be converted to the new format used on the main message board. The new Exercise and Fitness Forum will consist of many great articles, illustrated exercise programs and much more. Unfortunately, the posts currently found within this message board will not be converted at this time, but there will be a new section within the new message board to post on the this particular topic. I look forward to seeing you all there.
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/06 3:38 am
Topic: RE: Hey Runners....Ever known anyone with Cancer?
Hello from a Pennsylvania Relay for Life participant and cancer survivor (I even used to be a runner..planning on it again some day!!!). Our corporate team has been participating for 6 years now. Sadly, we lost one of our coworkers/teammates to cancer 5 days after relay last year, so this will be an extra emotional one for us. This is such an important cause. Cancer does not discriminate..it effects all ages, races, religions, etc. I always thought it only happened to other people...until it DID happen to me. I'm glad you posted this...it reminded me that I haven't sent out my donation request e-mails yet to my family, friends, etc. Good luck with your fundraising and have a GREAT time at your relay. Heather
Gina Olson-Ferraro
on 3/30/06 12:46 pm - Stuart, FL
Topic: Hey Runners....Ever known anyone with Cancer?
This year, cancer will strike more than 1.3 million Americans and take more than half a million lives. As friends and family, we can do something to save lives and help those already fighting this disease. That's why I'm taking action against cancer by supporting the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life® in Saint Lucie West, Florida. (Tradition Stadium) I have FINALLY LOST 100 pounds and now that I have new found energy I cant wait for this event!!! Relay is an overnight event that unites our community in a common effort to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission to eliminate cancer as a major health problem. The Society works every day to prevent cancer and save lives by supporting groundbreaking research, affecting public policies that protect us from cancer, and educating people on how to prevent or detect cancer early. The Society helps people in our community who have cancer through its many programs and services. Together, we can help the American Cancer Society accelerate the progress toward a cancer-free future. I hope you'll be able to join us for this year's event. Our Team "The Carol Collins Bonding *Starlites* will be offering Haircuts, Hand massages, Braiding, and a few raffels. There will be many tents set up with refreshments, memorials, and much more! Try to join the fun sometime from 6p.m. on Friday April 28th - 11 a.m. on April 29th! Please click on the link below for more information, including details on the inspirational Survivors' Lap and the moving Luminaria Ceremony. If you can't join us, will you please visit the site and make a donation to support our efforts? Either way, you will make a real difference in the lives of people facing cancer - and in the lives of the people who love them. If you would like to donate to my team's efforts in fighting this horrible disease, please feel free to visit my website. Credit Card Donations/ Offline dontations are accepted. IF you can give anywhere from $5.00 to $100.00 we will all be very much appreciative. Isnt this a good enough cause? Thank you very much! For state fundraising notices and the American Cancer Society's privacy policy, please paste this link into your browser: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/SU/su_0.asp Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Relay For Life of Port St Lucie ****************************************************************************** Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser: http://www.acsevents.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=125046&u=125046-123476104&e=552569619 ****************************************************************************** Gina Olson
JeremyGentles
on 2/11/06 2:18 am - Johnson City, TN
Topic: Need your help!
Hello to all, I am just gathering some info on the wants and needs of Obesity Help members. What issues, topics, subjects or anything else about exercise and fitness would you like to see formally covered by Obesity Help in the forum area. Post them here on the discussion board or email them to me. [email protected] -Jeremy Gentles, CSCS
Most Active
Recent Topics