HI!

KC
on 6/18/06 2:58 pm - Houston, TX
I'm Karen. I'm a CTMH demo and in Houston, TX. I'm having my surgery on Tuesday this week! I was very happy to see the scrapping and stamping boards! Just wanted to say hi and then I'll disappear for a bit but I'll get back online as soon as I can.
Pchy365
on 6/20/06 3:54 am - Grand Haven, MI
Welcome to the board! Holly
Vicki E.
on 6/23/06 2:53 pm - Horse Cave, KY
Congratulations on your recent surgery. I can't wait until mine on July11th. I recently went to my first CTMH party. I really liked the product and spent way to much money! lol Hope all goes well and will be watching for a post from you on your recovery. Take Care - Vicki
A C.
on 6/26/06 12:11 am - Marietta, GA
Hi, I am new to the bords. I will be having Lap Band soon. Just wondering....what is CTMH? Ann
Vicki E.
on 6/27/06 8:06 am - Horse Cave, KY
Hi Ann - welcome to the boards! I will be banded on July 11th and I'm sooooo excited! CTMH is a company called Close To My Heart. They do scrapbook supplies but really lean toward stamps. They have clear acrylic stamps that are just beautiful. If you ever get a chance to go to one of their shows they are really good. I just went to my first one a few weeks ago. Hope you will stop by this board often. I come by all the time, but seems to not be much activity on it. Maybe we can build it up - Good Luck on your band, when is yours? - Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 806 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 412 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 841 views