WLS page SWAP???

A C.
on 6/25/06 11:48 am - Marietta, GA
Hello everyone, This is my fist time visiting the scrapbook message board...very glad I found it. I am hoping to have Lap Band soon and wanted to start my WLS Scrapbook. I saw some earlier post where there was talk of doing a SWAP.... I am interested in SWAPING pages with others as well. Can someone tell me if this is being done...if so is it too late for me to get involved? If not, please let me know if anyone is interested in doing so. I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks, Ann
Annette R.
on 6/26/06 10:29 am - Billings, MT
Ann, I too just found this board. Pretty cool! We sound like twins! I am soon to be banded also, and plan to do a WLS scrapbook. I'd love to start a swap if we're too late for the other one. I'm in Billings, Montana and will have to travel 4 hrs to get the surgery done since they only do gastric bypass here in town. We should be able to find others to do a swap. By the way, I pretty much do 12x12 pages but I may do 7x7 (creative memories) for my WLS book. I really look forward to hearing from you. Email me if you'd like to. [email protected]
Vicki E.
on 6/27/06 7:57 am - Horse Cave, KY
Hello ladies - let's make this three banders in a row!! I didn't see about a swap but I am game. I also do 12x12 and plan to do that for my WLS scrapbook. Do either of you have a date yet? One thing I read on here once that I thought was a good idea was to take your camera to the operation and have whoever is with you take a picture of you opening the door getting ready to go into the hospital. I think I will do that one. Let me know - not exactly sure how a swap works but I am game for anything when it comes to scrapping. I know another girl that I just met on the main message board that is having RNY who is a scrapper - I bet she would be on for it. Let me know. - Vicki
A C.
on 6/28/06 3:56 am - Marietta, GA
Hi Ladies, OK, so let's get the ball rolling with our SWAP.... OK, we're all in agreement we want to SWAP 12 x 12 pages. I suggest we all do a 2 page layout...something for our WLS books. What kind of time frame should we look at? With in the next 4 weeks? Let's say our SWAP has to be complete by July 28th? Does everyone agree on this? PLEASE E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected] I am looking SO forward to this!! I don't have a date yet but can't wait to start my book! hugs, Ann
lv2beasahm
on 1/16/07 10:23 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Boy, I always find things late. lol How about we get another swap started? I'm still in the pre-op process but I want to get some page kits ready. Okay, I'm ahead of myself but I plan to scrap while in the hospital. I'm a fast healer so I'm sure I'll be fine yet bored. LOL Anyone game? Maybe a new topic needs to be made? * Cyndi *
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 809 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views