Scrapbooking Plans

Connie D.
on 7/2/06 11:34 pm - Janesville, CA
I'm just starting my WLS journey, having finally made the decision to pursue a healthier life. I go for my information meeting on the 17th, and plan to take pictures then and from then on. I hate the thought, though, of putting my weight in my journal. It's always been so private for me. Yikes!!! Any thoughts?
Vicki E.
on 7/3/06 4:18 am - Horse Cave, KY
Hi Connie - I too am planning to do my journey. You might not put the actual weight in at first just start posting your weight loss. Then you don't have the negative of what you weight but the positive of what you lose. - Vicki
Connie D.
on 7/4/06 3:33 am - Janesville, CA
Hi Vicki, That's a great plan. I'd even thought about keeping the size tags for my clothes as I go down. Connie
Vicki E.
on 7/4/06 3:41 am - Horse Cave, KY
Hey Connie, Oh I love the tag idea - I will for sure use it! Thanks - Vicki
Connie D.
on 7/4/06 3:46 am - Janesville, CA
Vicki, I just was reading your profile. I am soooooo excited for you. Only a week to go! I am so wishing my journey would just move faster. I go on the 17th for my informational meeting, though I've completed my beginning paperwork. It's great we can share ideas. Wanna come scrap with me?
Vicki E.
on 7/4/06 4:03 am - Horse Cave, KY
The doctors have told me that I am really speeding along, but it has seemed slow to me. That is until my date was set, now the past two weeks have flown by. I have had things to do to get ready, buying things for the liquid diet, etc. This last week will probably drag by because I think I am all ready. But I can't believe it is only one week to go!! I would love to come and scrap with you - I have only been in CA once and it was beautiful. The one thing I have to get ready before next Tuesday is get some organization to the scrap projects I want to do for the next few weeks. I plan to do a lot to keep me busy and not thinking about eating all the time - lol. If you have any other good ideas like the tags let me know and I will keep you posted about what I come up with. - Vicki
Connie D.
on 7/4/06 4:17 am - Janesville, CA
An idea I read in Creative Memory's magazine was to take a pic every month on the anniversary date of your surgery. I plan to do this. Make sure you get a pic the day of your surgery. Have you seen any stickers regarding weight loss? I'd love to find some. Hugs, Connie
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/13/06 6:08 am - Tucson, AZ
I was looking on Ebay today and I saw a few.
Vickie J
on 4/30/07 6:19 am - Tallahassee, FL
Connie, I was reading some old scrapbooking posts and saw your reference to an idea in Creative Memories mag. about taking a pic on your surgery anniversay date. Were there other wls ideas? Can you tell me which issue you saw this in? I subscribed for years, but dropped it a couple of years ago b/c I just didn't have time to even look at sb mags and I wasn't doing any sb'ing. I'm trying to get back to it and would love to see some wls ideas. Hope you're doing well in your wl journey and scrapping up a storm! Vickie J.
Connie D.
on 4/30/07 8:21 am - Janesville, CA
Creative Memories has their own magazine. That's where I read it. Unfortunately, I haven't had my picture done every month, nor have I had time to scrapbook. Sheesh, I'm so far behind in everything except acquiring more scrapbooking stuff. Hope you're doing better!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 807 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 413 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 842 views