Scrapbook Group

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/6/06 2:50 am - Tucson, AZ
I have started a scrapbook group on yahoo for WLS people. The link is: [email protected] This will be a great way for us to share ideas on pages, embellishments, etc.
KC
on 7/6/06 12:01 pm - Houston, TX
I can't find this group at yahoogroups?
Mariah
on 7/9/06 6:49 pm - Richmond, IN
I joined the yahoo group this morning. Yesterday I got my camera all packed. Im having surgery on Wed. I cant wait to spend my recovery time scrapping all my before and during pictures. I started my album already. Im so excited for Wed to get here. Mariah
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/9/06 10:11 pm - Tucson, AZ
Best wishes to you Mariah. We will all be thinking of you and look forward to hearing from you when you get home. Please share some of your layouts with the group.
OCDetective
on 9/7/06 11:37 am - San Jose, CA
Ooh! I want to join!!!
Caramel Delight
on 7/22/06 8:37 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hello! I just joined the group!!!! Blessings ~Tonya
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/9/06 11:07 am - Tucson, AZ
Still looking for scrappers to join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlsscrappers/. I am also from Tucson and am trying desperatly to get these girls motivated. This is a fairly new group. I am scheduled for surgery 20 Sep. We are still a young group and are not very active. Would love to see ideas and layouts from those of you that have already started your WLS memory books. We also welcome you to share other layouts as well and ideas for altered items, cards, etc. Hope to welcome you to the group soon.
cotonmom2
on 4/23/07 2:50 am - Wichita , KS
I have tried several times to go to this link and it continues to say group not found am I doing something wrong? Bev~
Nicole W.
on 2/3/07 4:27 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Becky, I didn't know you were a scrapper! I work at a store near my house in Cave Creek. I have private crops there alone. If you are ever willing to travel, you are more than welcome. ~Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 810 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views