Time to plan my WLS Scrapbook!!!

lv2beasahm
on 4/5/07 6:38 am - Pennsville, NJ
I saw my surgeon on Tuesday and my magic date is May 23rd! I'm kind of excited. Now it's time to get down to some serious planning for my scrapbook! As I've said before I've chosen my monthly picture outfit. My daughter bought me these cute capri set pajamas that have little frogs on them. Since it's a little t-shirt and drawstring capri bottoms, they'll be perfect to see where I started and whatever my monthly progress is. I have my 50% AC Moore coupon in hand and I'm hoping to get the Frog Sizzix die. Anyone have any other ideas? I'm creatively challenged lately. Wishing you all a blessed holiday! * Cyndi *
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/07 1:32 pm - Basom, NY
I have a Sizzix machine too, I love it!! I even have the frog. Wow, I hadn't even thought about doing a boo****il you said something. Great idea!! Betsy
lv2beasahm
on 4/17/07 9:10 pm - Pennsville, NJ
Welcome to the forum Betsy!!! I looked around for the frog die so my husband ordered it for me off Sizzix.com. Since that Cricut thing came out my AC Moore and Michaels stores have kind of given up on Sizzix. I have a Cricut. It's been out of the box twice. lol Anyway, I'm glad you're here! * Cyndi *
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 808 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 413 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 842 views