Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston

AMYH-M
on 5/31/09 3:42 am - League City, TX
One of the great things about scrapbooking is that it is an interest outside of wls that you can do without food.  I used to scrapbook alot, but I never seem to be able to make the time for it unless I leave the house and go scrap with a group.  Is there anyone in the Houston/Galveston area interested in forming a scrapbooking group?
Amanda Roberson
on 5/31/09 9:26 pm - Houston, TX

I used to scrapbook every weekend with a group of people then we just let life get in the way and started doing it once a month, then before long we weren't getting together anymore. I would love to pick up this new hobby again if someone is willing to show me what is now in style -- that would require a scrapbooking shopping trip. :) The only thing that I have in abundance is pictures and paper!

151lbs lost since surgery.  36lbs pre-surgery !
Total today is = 187lbs lost !!!

AMYH-M
on 6/1/09 1:41 am - League City, TX
I have lots of tools to share.  I never care much for what is in style; I just do my own things.  Sometimes it's a hit, and sometimes it's a miss.  I just accept what I did and move on to the next one.  Hobby Lobby is the cheapest place to find stuff.  Send me a PM with your number.  I looked in my address book and I don't have it.  We can set up a day and place to scrap, and maybe we can start collecting other people to join in:) I'll send a PM to you with my number too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 809 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views