Ask me anything - Maryland scrapbookers meet!!

aliknight
on 12/2/05 9:08 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Good Morning! My name is Alicia (obvious.. I know) and I am a Creative Memories Consultant. I live in Maryland in the Baltimore area. First off, I'd love to schedule a meet for anyone wanting to just sit and scrapbook. Depending upon the response to this post, I'll pick a date and we can get together and share stories and have fun. I am inviting EVERYONE and will find a large enough space dependant upon how many people are interested. (There might be a small fee if I need to rent space) I know this is the holiday season, so I'm going to plan this for mid-January. I will NOT be forcing you to purchase ANY Creative Memories supplies unless you want to. This is NOT meant to be a ploy to sell, it is an opportunity to get some scrapbooking done. (I have a hard time scrapping at home!) I'm open to any questions about scrapbooking, and invite all of you, near OR far, to visit my website at Creative Memories. www.creativememories.com/aliciaknight If you are interested in the products that Creative Memories sells, by all means GO SHOPPING on my website. You do not pay at the time you create your shopping list, I will order the items, ask for payment and then get the items to you. I also do not wish to "step on anyone's toes", if you already have a CM Consultant, please shop with them. Thanks! Hope to hear from the Marylanders!
Kelli P.
on 1/19/06 5:19 am - Rosedale, MD
Hi Alicia, I am not too far from you and would be interested in a scrapbook get-together sometime. Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 808 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 545 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 413 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views