Hey, scrappers!

SueW
on 4/4/06 2:44 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Where are you!?!? I'm Sue from NJ..an obsessed scrapper and a new OH gal with a surgical consult on 4/12... Come on out and introduce yourselves!!
Michelle B.
on 4/7/06 3:02 pm - Goliad, TX
HI Susan!!!!!!!!
SueW
on 4/7/06 4:14 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Hi, there!! So...your name is Michele..where are you from? I'm so pleased to meet you!
Michelle B.
on 4/8/06 4:23 am - Goliad, TX
I'm from south texas down near corpus christi. I am wanting to do a weight loss scrapbook. I have a 8x8 album bought but i'm have troubles getting started. I really want to start it quick and catch it up cause I'm going to see my family and friends soon and I really want to show them. They haven't seen me since post-op.
Dawnm
on 4/8/06 11:56 pm - Millbury, MA
Hi Susan and Michelle! I'm new here but very glad to meet you. I've had a WLS book in the planning stages too. I just want it to be special and reflect me and all the changes (good and bad) I've been going through. I think we should share some ideas and get our creative juices going. What do you think? Dawn M
judyanne
on 5/7/06 7:34 am - Duarte, CA
I'm Judy and I'm one year post-op. I have scrapped my entire journey from before WLS to present day. I saved everything from the hospital and everything since. Ask me anything and good luck in your journey!! Judy
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/9/06 11:16 am - Tucson, AZ
would love to see some examples of your album.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 810 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 546 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 415 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 394 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 843 views