Aloha Bound

Danny Riggs
on 5/26/05 7:10 pm - Houston, TX
WooHoo!! I am headed out Monday morning en route for Ouahu. I have several dive plans already made and cannot wait to see some "tropical" water. My most recent dive was to an amazing 9 feet with a view of the pool drain. yippee, skippy, flippy dee doo. I will make sure to take lots of pics and hopefully get some worth sharing with you folks when I get home. Until then, Good Vis to all!
nnealon
on 5/31/05 10:11 am - San Jose, CA
Very cool! If all goes well I will be heading to Maui in September with the hope of getting at least one dive in! I did a really cool dive on Saturday. Epcot in Disney World has a 6million gallon tank called the living seas. I was able to scuba in a 25 feet deep environment, with 230 feet visability, and 77 degrees. No current, no waves! There were 2 nurse sharks, 2 bat rays, 2 sting rays, and 2 small manta rays. There was also a 500 pound giant sea turtle... If you have a AAA membership, and you are going to be in Orlando anyway, I highly recommend it. They took care of all the equipment. You show up with a swim suit. It was $120 (with the discount) and it was a 45 minute dive (it could have been longer, you ascend around when the first person hits 500 psi.) You are also on disply, since the tank is an attraction in the park... which is kind of cool! You are followed around by a videographer, so for an additional $25, you get a DVD of the tour (which is very short...and is of everyone, not just you... but I still am glad I bought it.) Nancy
ileanak
on 6/23/05 10:00 pm - San Antonio, TX
Well, Danny... how was the trip? And where are those pics you promised! Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scuba Board
2sailaway · 1 replies · 406 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 1 replies · 345 views
4 days out of G Y Bypass
zlynnc · 0 replies · 320 views
snorkeling question