Better late than never

Danny Riggs
on 6/24/05 10:55 am - Houston, TX
Hey everybody. Back in the real world again after 8 marvelous days in Oahu. It was truly the trip of a lifetime for me. I have been so busy since getting back that I haven't even developed my film yet. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of underwater shots, but I did get just a few that I will share when developed. For those who haven't been, there is an abundance of tubes and brains. Not a whole lot of fans, but that is ok. The marine life is AWESOME!!! fish everywhere. Also got to see a few eels, a few sharks, and sea urchins. Did I mention the sea urchins the size of volleyballs? They are freakin' HUGE!!! Had the pleasure of Hanauma Bay (National Marine Sanctuary), Sunset Beach, WaiNai Beach, Electric Beach, and Shark Cove. Also got to do some diving near Ewa Channel that leads in to Pearl Harbor. Saw some wreckage and debris that is left from the attack. Very moving. Hope you all get to enjoy it some day.
ownop
on 6/26/05 3:06 am - st. joseph, MO
Glad to hear you had such a good time. I've not been to Hawai yet, though it sounds like a trip I would like to make. Man, there are so many places that would be a kick in the head to go dive. To date I've only been to Key West and Cozumel. It would be cool if everyone would post about all the places they've dived, it would maybe help narrow the choices in destinations. Well again, glad you had a great time. bought a t-shirt that says " Life is Diving, Everything else is just a long surface interval!"
BelizeGal
on 7/4/05 6:46 am - Laguna Beach,CA/, Belize
Hey Earl- Great saying on the t-shirt! Another great place to dive is Belize. I can say that cuz I live here. Its awesome! A lot of folks just end up going up to the northern part of the reef and that is fine with me. Keep 'em off the most beautuiful parts. Anyhoo...just tossin in my 2 sense Diving Hawaii sounds great too. I would love to see some of the wrecks at Pearl Harbor!!!
ileanak
on 7/11/05 10:16 pm - San Antonio, TX
Ok Danny, I'm officially jealous! You had better get the pics up ! Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scuba Board
2sailaway · 1 replies · 407 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 1 replies · 345 views
4 days out of G Y Bypass
zlynnc · 0 replies · 320 views
snorkeling question