awfull quite in here

ownop
on 7/17/05 3:35 am - st. joseph, MO
Hi to all, I've been stopping in about every other day to see what everyone has been up to, but it's been realy quite here. I sure hope it's because everyone is busy diving! I would still like to here from everyone about some, or all of their dives, what they liked and didnt, what to pass on and what not to miss for anything. As I'm typing now Emily is threatening in a very bad way, Cozumel, and the rest of the Yucatan. My prayers are with everyone there. My wife has a co-worker who is there right now working on some property that he and his wife bought, they are about 50 miles to the east of merida. sorry for rambling, just trying to make a little noise. This is usualy where my mom would send me to my room for being a nuisance.
ileanak
on 7/26/05 10:31 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi there Earl, Just thought I would drop a note and tell you that it may be quiet around here, but not dead. I am hoping that the scuba board can start to plan a trip sometime in the next year. ! Ileana
ownop
on 7/29/05 7:32 am - st. joseph, MO
Hey Ileana, Thanks for the reply, I know that a little while back there was some talk about trying to get a trip together for somewhere off the coast of Texas, sure hope it is still in the works. Keep me up on any developments that happen. Earl
Leimomi M.
on 8/2/05 9:06 am - Juneau, AK
Hi Earl I am scheduled for my RNY surgery August 15, 2005. My doctor is also a diver too! I am looking forward to having this surgery and to lose the weight and be a happy and healthier diver that I want to be! I just came onto this website, I am a diver from Juneau Alaska. My husband is Cert. PADI, TDI, SDI NAUI both Recreational Staff Instructor and Wreck Diver; Cave Diver. I am a recreational diver who loves the open ocean. We have traveled all over Mexico and Belize to find great dives and we did! I tried the drysuit here in Juneau, and the 39-46 degree water temp..but guess what...I am tropics girl! Brrrr..just the thought of having to dive cold water and feeling my face go numb!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scuba Board
2sailaway · 1 replies · 407 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 1 replies · 345 views
4 days out of G Y Bypass
zlynnc · 0 replies · 320 views
snorkeling question
kristyb · 3 replies · 389 views
how is it with everyone
ownop · 1 replies · 340 views