on 11/30/12 3:18 am, edited 11/30/12 3:30 am

Name:
OH name:  Fat2fitgirl
Address: please e-mail for details
Email address: please e-mail for details
Birthdate: July 14 1982
Surgery date: unsure
Sugery type: unsure
Do you have any children? No human ones (We have 2 dogs (Emma the poodle and William the SHeltie)
Do you have any grand-children? Nope 
Do you have any allergies? Lactose intolerant
What are your hobbies? sewing,shopping,playing the game the sims, chatting online,spending time with family and friends!
Do you collect anything? teddy bears, anything "brittish" hello kitty!
Favorite food? chinese food!!
Favorite drin**** tea
Favorite snack? hmmm cinnamon pop corn
Favorite color? pink
Favorite music? pop,dance musice,classical,nature music,rave,seasonal,top 40's,
Favorite scent? Vera wang's princess
Favorite movies? love actually, Natinal Lampoo's movies, the elf, never ending story, mr bean and harry potters
Favorite author? no
Favorite magazines? Dog fancy, dog /bird magzines or sewing magzines, Cosmo (brit version)
What is the color/decor of your: aqua color
Kitchen:
Living room:Yellow
Dining room:
Bedroom(s)pink and green (where i do my dog grooming):
Bathroom(s):
Patio/outdoor area:
Other rooms:
Anything else you want your pal to know that would help them: i love love love "girlie things and hello kitty, I am very girly and love hairbands too!
Your dislikes (DO NOT BUY): Nope anything is appericated!!!

fattoprettydee
on 2/24/13 11:12 pm - MI

you are so much like me it is unreal. even though i am alot older than you i have 2 kids 22 and 24. i would love to be your pal but i am only on the cpomputer 3 x week when i am babysitting unless my diel up lets me talk to you but i will be there for you.

fat2fitgirl
on 2/24/13 11:49 pm

THAt's OKAY i decided against the weight loss surgery and it was actually the best decision of my life! I've already lost 2 lbs and counting with a local support group! called "tops" (taking off the pound sensibly! their an amazing group of people who like us have weight issues and what the group is is women and men who follow not so much a "diet" it's the Canadian food guide (fruits,vegetables,meat (or if your a veggie you eat soy or nuts or whatever veggies eat meat replaces) and dairy etc) we also calorie count too (you can have 1800 calories (but this depends on your "weight loss goals"! i joined last month and i love it! maybe we could be pen pals?

thanks

D

Most Active
Recent Topics