Recent Posts

Sharon H.
on 9/20/21 3:15 am
Topic: Looking fort a secret bud

Hi. I live in the greater Pittsburgh area I know this forum is pretty much defunct but I figured I'd ask. I'd love to have a secret pal online.

I had my RNY in 2009 with great success but after a rare complication I've struggled long term.

I had a serious concussion April so I'm pretty much stick at home doing pretty much nothing ?

Hope to hear from someone.

Sharon

Sharon H.
on 9/20/21 3:11 am
Topic: RE: I'd love a secret pal VA or DC area VSG

I don't live in your area anymore but I did liver in Leesburg inn 1993 where my sink was born. We lived in a condo - I think it was on Huntmaster but I'm not sure. I worked in Tyson's Corner.

Anyway, good luck to you!! I had my RNY in 2009 with great success but I've struggled lately.

I run too but I had too out that in hiked because of a serious concussion in April.

Sharon

Jennifer5598
on 10/7/19 10:17 am
Topic: RE: Looking for a WLS friend

Hi I would love to be your friend. I am presurgery trying to decide on sleeve or bypass. I take meds so I worry about the malobsorption. Any way I live in Texas and would love to hear from you 8173235598

Jack Allen
on 1/12/15 2:49 am, edited 1/12/15 3:00 am - Leesburg, VA
Topic: I'd love a secret pal VA or DC area VSG

I live in Leesburg VA work in DC and would love a secret female pal in the area.  All my friends are women except for a couple guys, I seem to get along with women better.

Having VSG on 2/11/2014, can't wait! Also a runner in case any of you are too, love to have a running buddy.

Stefanie M.
on 12/15/14 6:08 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Am looking for a secret pal

more then happy to talk. what's your email?

Surgery November 26th 2012

June 2013 reached my goal weight!             

Joanne G.
on 10/11/14 11:17 pm - Vernon Rockville, CT
Topic: RE: What's the difference between a pen pal and secret pal?

HI the difference between a secret pal is you join a list for say Christmas  your name goes to someone else and

you get a name usually not the same person. You send them a wrapped gift worth $20.00 ( that may have gone up a little 

since 2007. When your gift arrives you can not open it until you are told to and that way everyone gets their gift 

at the same time and tell everyone what you got then sometimes the person gives their name.

A pen pal you write to that person back and forth an form a friendship.  There is also a list for birthdays and more on

Elfster.com I hope this helps you. If you would like to write with me go to my page and give me your address.

Joanne G.
on 10/11/14 10:45 pm - Vernon Rockville, CT
Topic: Christmas cards lists?????

Since 2007 I have been on a Christmas card list, where a few people get names of other people and their addresses

and you all send cards to one another...I really love getting cards and especially receiving them. Quite a few of

the people I used to write to either moved or dropped out so I would like to know if anyone else is interested.

Joanne G.
on 10/11/14 10:41 pm - Vernon Rockville, CT
Topic: Christmas secret pal wanted

Every Christmas since 2007 I find a secret pal for christmas to send a gift to. But I have not

seen a list started for this yet. So if interested let me know..

Kayspats
on 9/25/14 11:41 am
Topic: What's the difference between a pen pal and secret pal?

would love to chat either way, post-op or pre-op, no gender preference. 

I'm a pre-op in NY state, 29, scifi geek, and polyamorous. 

Kellsbells
on 9/22/14 11:22 pm
Topic: RE: Love a secret pal

Anyone want to chat?

Most Active
Recent Topics