Recent Posts

harry2008
on 9/11/08 3:47 pm - new york, NY
Topic: RE: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Its a very good website giving information about obestiy. Obesity is a condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to such an extent that health may be negatively affected. The information is really usefull for the viewers.
==================================================================
Harry
Auto Auctions

Fatfree102604
on 11/5/05 6:48 am - HAWLEY, PA
Topic: 5X all the way to 2X
Hi, I run my own business at home selling new and used items at various auction websites. I have many many pristine condition and new with tags clothing that either I outgrew and can't wear anymore or just never got to wear the new ones since my WLS. If you care for any extended plus size clothing at a very reasonable price, just e-mail me and I will help you find something you may be looking for. From Bra's all the way to evening gowns. Or you can go to: www.amazon.com and when there do a search by my seller name: poconofun Thanks, Audrey PS: I also sell other items if you are interested. Electronics, Shoes, games, guest books, etc.
DAWN P.
on 6/13/05 4:35 pm
Diane S.
on 5/5/05 5:02 pm - Logan, OH
Topic: Great Bargains at Consignment shope
JUST PLUS Consignment shop has become a real hit for us with Bariatric surgery. It's great to take clothing in as we loose weight...as soon as they don't fit anymore, take them in & consign them for cash $ & buy the next size down at great bargains. Then, when those clothes no longer fit, take them in & get your $$ consigning them. A REAL WIN, WIN for us who LOVE BARGAIN SHOPPING !!Located in Reynoldsburg, OH. Check out website at justplus.biz or call 614-322-2291.
barb K.
on 4/13/04 9:43 am - chicago, IL
Topic: HI! DO YOU HAVE ANY WOMENS SIZE 2X CLOTHES THAT YOU DONT NEED?
HI LADIES! i live in north side of chicago. i bought a buncha of clothes from thrift shops but they dont fit me very comforably (excess skin) so if any of you want to trade clothes, let me know ASAP? thanks ! i am 5' 11" and currently 250. i need especially casual wear but will see what ya got! mine is the same casual a few nice things too... barb
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active