sleep study

javanomor
on 9/28/12 8:40 am - Worcester, MA
I've had a Cpap machine for 2.5yrs.  Had gastric bypass and lost 86lbs.  In 2.5 yrs.  I've never had the data read until 6/12 due to Dr. visits for severe dry mouth during Cpap use.  Dr. read from the old machine and 1 weeks worth from a new Cpap machine.  Dr. says I'm at 100% and see you in a year.  So 3 1/2 yrs.  without a new sleep study.  If I'm not compliant with the new machine, insurance will not pay.  My question is : Could my sleep apnea be gone and getting severe dry mouth a result from no longer needing a CPAp?  Dry mouth at night has been an issue for over a year.
Thanks for you ideas and thoughts and opinions.

jonagelle_7
on 10/28/13 12:25 pm

With treatment for sleep apnea you can get your sleep back on track, control the symptoms, and start enjoy being refreshed and alert every day. This chronic sleep deprivation results in daytime sleepiness, poor concentration, slow reflexes, and an increased risk of accidents.

Kinds of sleep apnea

Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common kind of sleep apnea. It happens when you snore loudly because the soft tissue at the back of your throat relaxes during sleep and blocks the airway.

Central sleep apnea is a much less common type of sleep apnea. People with central sleep apnea seldom snore. Central sleep apnea involves the central nervous system, it occurs when there is failure for the brain to transmit signals to the muscles that control breathing.

Complex sleep apnea is a combination of central sleep apnea and obstructive sleep apnea.

Nathanael King is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and weight loss & nutritional therapist. He also helps people suffering from panic attacks or social anxiety. He has written a book on how to build confidence instantly using NLP techniques. Please click here to download now. You can also sign up for weekly newsletter at http://www.SelfProgress.co.uk for your growth.

Most Active