Awful sleep test last night.

E D.
on 8/26/04 3:24 am
I did my sleep test last night. It was awful. I only slept a TOTAL of 3 hours. It was like I felt every ach and pain in my body and my mind was racing. The teck said they might have enough information for an evaluation. If they don't suggest a re-eval I might insist on it. I'll follow up next week. Liz
James_L.
on 8/26/04 9:47 am - Warner Robins, GA
I feel your pain. Just went back last Thursday for second eval. w/CPAP. Took 2 ambien just to get asleep this time. IR camera was broken in room. so tech. had to physically come into room to check on me, when door opened-naturally I woke up. At least tech. said we had a good study the next morning. Went today to pick up my new "sleeping buddy", so tonight's the night! Only hope I have better luck sleeping tonight than last week. If it works as it's projected to work, I think it'll be worth the annoyance. Hopefully, things will work out for you. James Lamb (GA)
kitty1000
on 8/31/04 7:43 am - BOONVILLE, IN
I have had three test studies in the past six years (two before I started the wls journey) I slept like a bear in hibernation each time,,, the tech had to wake me up the next morning to go home lol
Irene M.
on 10/10/04 2:19 pm - Plano, TX
You do need to be re-tested. That is not enought time to show if you have sleep apnea.
Most Active