sleep apena test last nite , don't understand

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/10/04 7:32 am - Milwaukee, WI
i had my sleep test last nite , couldn't sleep a wink , but they said i slept all nite, well my body felt like i slept 2 hour if that , i went bed a 11 pm , i didnt go directly to sleep because of all the wires and diffrent enviroment, so they wake me up at 6 am , she said ok sherry were done , then she said well you apena wasn't bad enough to were we needed to give you a cpap machine,then she said your doctor will go over the results. now for the last 6 years i have been waking up with headaches, my family says that i snore really bad every nite , i wake up gagging and choking lack of oxygen . do you think i need a second opinon? before i went to bed i took a muscle relaxer that was my first time using that med before , do you think that cause the difference in the way you sleep , i really thought i had sleep apnea or is there different forms of apnea , i am worried now i want to know whats wrong with me.
kitty1000
on 9/11/04 6:10 am - BOONVILLE, IN
I think I'd get another one, but I don't think the muscle relaxer would make any difference with thw apnea, I know it doesn't in mine. you seem to have all the symptoms that I have and I have real bad apnea
Most Active