Test

Jim K.
on 5/7/03 8:21 am - Mission Viejo, CA
This is a test
Lise W.
on 5/16/03 8:13 pm - Mattoon, IL
Hi Jim, It works!! LOL! I want to thank all of you here at OH.com for what you have done for us who most of society treats as outcasts. Many of us overeat, some of us have familial problems that cause obesity and other obtain our obesity thru medicines. It seems I have all 3. What a blessing I have gotten in life. LOL. I try to support as many people as I can as being an online *advocate* for whoever needs help with whatever problems they have. Guess I have taken after my mom who was a medical social worker and one of the best around. I just wish the surgery had been available when she was alive. Her life would have been much healthier and more comfortable. People who treat us overweights or heavyweights or people who are fat with disgust and disdain have no idea what we go through every day just to survive or to stand ourselves. Many do not love themselves nor will they ever. Even with the help of the surgery. I strive to show them that they are beautiful no matter what they look like, because we are all God's children and he made us all beautiful. I believe your site strives to do that also. Without this site, I would not be where I am today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Test
Jim K. · 1 replies · 271 views