~Black American Forum~The Graetest!

PAMELA B.
on 10/19/04 2:59 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
~Black American Forum the GREATEST~Let it be known! Bless all of You Hats off to the Black American Forum To......Black American Forum With tears in my eyes I type these words........ Your SUPPORT was so awesomely Sincere, Caring, Inspiring, and Spiritually Fulfilling at a point for which I wanted to give up. BAF you stepped in and responded in such a way that words can't express my gratitude. Thank You from my Heart.......Thank You so very Much! I needed you.......and still need you........ I can't make it without God and your support. Thanks for being a Friend! Thanks for being my Family! I will sing again.... I dedicate the words of this song to you the Black American Forum..... "His Eye is on the Sparrow" Why should I feel discourage Why should the shadows come Why should my heart feel lonely And long for heaven and home When Jesus is my portion A constant friend is He His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me I sing because I'm happy I sing becuase I'm free His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me Keep being a group who supports others so positively through this life changing experience. ~Love Yall~ ~Peaceful blessings~ Praise Moment
Most Active
Recent Topics
Test
Jim K. · 1 replies · 270 views