Recent Posts

CuteGal1974
on 7/23/08 2:13 am - Hamilton, Canada
Topic: Separation, Divorce & Starting Over
I have a support group on Facebook that I created for folks going through a separation/divorce. Please feel free to check out my group & join us for support, tips, and a friendly ear for listening. Here's the link to my group, if you're interested: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11189151860 Best of luck to you all!!!
PAMELA B.
on 10/19/04 2:59 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
Topic: ~Black American Forum~The Graetest!
~Black American Forum the GREATEST~Let it be known! Bless all of You Hats off to the Black American Forum To......Black American Forum With tears in my eyes I type these words........ Your SUPPORT was so awesomely Sincere, Caring, Inspiring, and Spiritually Fulfilling at a point for which I wanted to give up. BAF you stepped in and responded in such a way that words can't express my gratitude. Thank You from my Heart.......Thank You so very Much! I needed you.......and still need you........ I can't make it without God and your support. Thanks for being a Friend! Thanks for being my Family! I will sing again.... I dedicate the words of this song to you the Black American Forum..... "His Eye is on the Sparrow" Why should I feel discourage Why should the shadows come Why should my heart feel lonely And long for heaven and home When Jesus is my portion A constant friend is He His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me I sing because I'm happy I sing becuase I'm free His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches me Keep being a group who supports others so positively through this life changing experience. ~Love Yall~ ~Peaceful blessings~ Praise Moment
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Lise W.
on 5/16/03 8:13 pm - Mattoon, IL
Topic: RE: Test
Hi Jim, It works!! LOL! I want to thank all of you here at OH.com for what you have done for us who most of society treats as outcasts. Many of us overeat, some of us have familial problems that cause obesity and other obtain our obesity thru medicines. It seems I have all 3. What a blessing I have gotten in life. LOL. I try to support as many people as I can as being an online *advocate* for whoever needs help with whatever problems they have. Guess I have taken after my mom who was a medical social worker and one of the best around. I just wish the surgery had been available when she was alive. Her life would have been much healthier and more comfortable. People who treat us overweights or heavyweights or people who are fat with disgust and disdain have no idea what we go through every day just to survive or to stand ourselves. Many do not love themselves nor will they ever. Even with the help of the surgery. I strive to show them that they are beautiful no matter what they look like, because we are all God's children and he made us all beautiful. I believe your site strives to do that also. Without this site, I would not be where I am today.
Jim K.
on 5/7/03 8:21 am - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: Test
This is a test
Most Active
Recent Topics
Test
Jim K. · 1 replies · 270 views