~WOOOHOOO~

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/03 7:15 am - Charlotte, NC
A MB for Softball !!!! I am too excited about this!!!
SHELLEY C.
on 4/16/04 3:37 am - HOUSTON, TX
OH REALLY ...LET ME GUESS YOU LOVE SOFTBALL....WELL I DO TOO ITS JUST THAT I DONT GET TO PLAY ANYMORE BECOUSE OF MY SIZE BUT BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO BE PLAYING SOMEWHERE WITH THE WOMEN..LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY...
mommoo
on 4/23/04 2:05 am
Hi Shelly, My but and hips are soooo sore. I'm coaching an under 10 girls league, and enjoying every ache and pain! You'll have a blast playing next year. I also play for a Make A Wish team, all proceeds go to make a wish come true for termanilly ill children. There is no greater feeling then when you can help someone just by having fun and playing softball. Who cares if you're not a star player, those kids appriciate it. Keep in touch. Marie
MARTI B.
on 7/17/06 5:25 pm - Missouri City, TX
Hello, Just changed my interests and ideas so maybe i could meet more people and go to a different board and found you on this one... I love playing softball and wish there was league out there for me to play. Do you know of any. I know i can get on Lakewood site and play but don't want to go by myself. Have you been there? It cost $10.00 per season or something like that. Marti
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/05 5:10 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
I wish I could play, I love the sport but all our teams are so competitive and the players are so good. I just want to play for fun. I am finally thin enough to play agian. Hugs
canucky11
on 12/31/05 1:13 pm - obeshiwa, Canada
hey wuts up i just wanted to say to Mitzi T that you can and should play softball . I would go and play slow pich softball , you do not have to be the best player you can be a leader , or be commited to being there for your team , i know on my team we can always use another person like that it really helps yourself and other players feel good and play better . i hope this helps remember do what makes you happy !!! good luck
burlesonashley
on 3/30/06 11:13 pm - Oakboro, NC
I am a 23 year old woman looking for a fastpitch softball team to play on. I really hope that you can help me. I have played for several years, probably ever since I could walk. I love the game and really hope to get back into it. I can play any position except catcher. I mainly pitched for the teams that I played for. I also played third, first, and short stop when I wasn't on the mound. If you can help me please email me at [email protected]. I really miss my first love (softball).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Love softball
yogideuce · 0 replies · 283 views
~WOOOHOOO~
Alicia C. · 6 replies · 346 views