Recent Posts

cochise
on 11/6/08 7:52 am - Aruba
Topic: RE: Barranquilla, Colombia?

Had the surgery on Sunday, OCt 26 at the Clinica Bautista. EXCELLENT CARE! ALso I was lucky to have had no complications. No stitches to pull out, no bag, no nausea. THe CLinic was exceptional but I only spent one night there. Event the pre-surgerical endoscopy was painless and easy to go through,

SInce the surgery (11 days), I have lost 17 pounds in addition to 4 that i lost prior while on the 7 days basic liquid and soft food diet.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Ed

Beatriz A.
on 10/29/08 12:07 am - Sunny Miami, FL
Topic: RE: Barranquilla, Colombia?
I just found your post and I hope it's not too late...I had my RNY here in Miami but had a breast lift with implants last july in Barranquilla and the experience was wonderful. Who is your surgeon? I might be able to get some info for you since I am originally from that area.
Beatriz
Maraboricua
on 8/26/08 3:48 am - FL
Topic: RE: Bogota, Colombia was wonderful and affordable!
 Hi Sonya, 

I also had my rny surgery with Dr. Valencia and Dr. Silva in Bogota, Colombia.  Mine was on November 22, 2007 and I am soooo glad I had this life changing experience with these amazing doctors!  I wouldn't have it any other way!  I still keep in touch with them.  

We actually have a specific forum for Dr. Valencia's patients, have you visited us there?  If not, here's the link.  Hope to see you there!

Mara

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/GBSinColombia/
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 10:47 am
Topic: Bogota, Colombia was wonderful and affordable!
I love Dr. Valencia! I just can't wait until next year to go back and have plastic surgery.
jlg1210
on 7/16/08 4:13 am - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Topic: RE: Argentina - Seeking good body lift plastic surgeon
Hi Cathy, Im not sure if you ve already located someone, but if not, please call me as I may be able to help. Regards, Lourdes 561-776-5478 premiermedescape.com
Cathy 1.
on 6/13/08 2:43 am - Denver, CO
Topic: Argentina - Seeking good body lift plastic surgeon
I'm from the U.S. and am interested in finding a very good, safe and reliable plastic surgeon in the Buenos Aires area. (Some relatives will be moving there in the near future so will be able to help with my care.) I will need both lower and upper body plastic surgery after losing 130 lbs. Would greatly appreciate information and advice, especially from other weight loss/plastic surgery patients. Thank you very, very much! Cathy in Colorado
IDI
on 5/2/08 3:10 am - Chihuahua, Mexico
Topic: GRUPO DE APOYO EN HABLA HISPANA
Hola tengo un bypass hace 6 meses y los invito a participar en un grupo de apoyo totalmente en habla hispana, les dejo el link http://espanol.groups.yahoo.com/group/cirugiabariatrica2/?yguid=135991929 tb les dejo el link de un video hehco para este grupo en honor a la valentia de quienes han desidio cambiar su vida de forma radical. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7syQvyAOrk Los esperamos con los brazos abiertos somos casi 400 personas operadas y en busca de su cirugia compartiendo sus experiencias.
katiedun
on 4/29/08 10:53 pm
Topic: RE: Colombian WLS
I sent you a message!!
Cari H.
on 4/22/08 2:37 am - greenville, SC
Topic: RE: Colombian WLS
could you pm me with the info on your dr in colombia. a friend is looking for a dr there
Most Active