NASCAR

Melissa R.
on 5/19/03 6:03 pm - Cincinnati, Oh
Yup Im a huge Winston Cup fan!!! during race season, I dont miss a race!!!! I guess you could say I was born into the fever!!! I can remember watching NASCAR since I was a little kid!!! My favorite track is Bristol, Ive been to Michigan, but my dream is to go to a night race at Bristol!!!! Hmmmm.... maybe when I hit my goal, hubby will take me to celebrate!
Donna N.
on 5/16/04 6:56 am - Port Charlotte, FL
I love Nascar - but hate FX as they take away my racing. I missed watching the race this week but was on line to get my fix and calling a friend that is hooked up to FX. Who is your driver? Mine is Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson.
nc_sweety
on 7/9/05 2:08 am - Randleman, NC
Hi Donna I'm a Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson fan too. Love to go to Charlotte and Rockingham North Carolina Haven't been in a while after surgery if approved in the meantime I have the TV just wanted to say Hi to a fellow fan.
Seht
on 7/9/07 12:20 am
I have been to Infineon(Sears point) and Las Vegas, but I really want to see a super speedway race. Talladega or Daytona. The 500 would just be awesome. Go Jr, Tony, and Mark Martin. Scott
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fantasy Football
tlallen710 · 0 replies · 296 views
Are we ready for some football ?
clancyk · 0 replies · 378 views
Pool/APA
niterun · 0 replies · 430 views