Husband informed me is Va-Jay-Jay issues after losing 150#...HELP!

tinamarie47
on 11/11/11 11:36 pm - Hot Springs, SD
This is a tough subject but here we go... I am now down 150# with only 3 to go to my goal. I'm 49 and have had 4 children the "natural" way. Wearing a size 10 and close to an 8 down from a 24-26. Here's my problem...

My wonderful 42 year old husband of 20 years LOVES sex as do I. It has always been so great-even when we were both fat. (He's lost 75# and has 30 to go). We have a very open communication about EVERYTHING-even the touchy subjects like this one. We have been enjoying new positions now and definitely go a lot longer than before...bye-bye to quickies...however we have noticed my "size" in the va-jay-jay has increased. Absolutely did not have this issue prior to weight loss but now I'm like the "grand canyon" and it's become a turn off to him and I'm very self conscious now about it. Has anyone else experienced this issue? PLEASE share if you have because I'm wondering where to go from here. Haven't had sex in over a month but at least we're talking about solutions.

Have done some research on vaginal rejuvenation so maybe that's the direction to head towards. I do see my surgeon this week and plan to talk with him about this issue as well as some other reconstructive surgery.

I really welcome your thoughts and feedback-especially if you've had this issue too.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 4:34 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Your vagina has not gotten bigger. You said he has lost a lot of weight right.....I'm guessing he lost weight in his penis and you have lost some in your vag soooooo.......I think looking into plastics is going to be your best option here.

I do however have a problem with him telling you he is "turned off" that is not " open communication " that was unnecessarily cruel for him to say to you and he could have been a hell of a lot more creative coming up with a solution to this problem.

DAMN MEN !

uscfan05
on 5/7/12 5:31 am
RNY on 08/20/12
In case you don't want to try plastics just yet...there is some cream that you can get from any sex store that is supposed to make you tighter.  Try that, it's only a few bucks or so and it's worth a try.
CoffeeLady1975
on 9/4/12 5:50 am - Canada
 Yeah, tried the cream - doesn't make you tighter, it makes you dryer and a hell of a lot less comfortable when having sex.

tinamarie47
on 9/30/12 1:22 am - Hot Springs, SD
 UPDATE

I went to a fantastic OB/ gyn and I had pelvic floor reconstruction due to 4 large children and weight loss. All was covered by my insurance and now 10 months post op I can honestly say sex is awesome! I can't believe I put off finding out what the issue was because I was embarassed. My husband loves me dearly and I really love him for having the courage to be honest with me and support me. These are not easy conversations to have but when love someone the intimacy you share does not only apply to the bedroom. 

Bottom line...don't let fear or embarassment keep you from getting help.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5257 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5946 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7140 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6883 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6928 views