very confused and lost husband

tangoshubby
on 12/1/11 3:18 pm - Canada
hello everyone. 

Where do I begin?   I have been married to my wife for 4 years and together for 6 years.  We met in 2005(may)  and were engaged in september of that year.  she was over weight when we met and I was fine with that.  I loved her for who she was and not what she was.  she is a great person on the inside and outside.    like any couple we had the odd tiff!!!!!!!  but after she had the gastric bypass in 2009 a few months later she would have very bad mood swings.  Its been 2 years and still happens.  this is my 3rd marrriage,   My first to were abusive.  I'm not abusive.   My wife is not abusive.   But when she has a mood swing she changes.  I have never cried with my ex's but I have broke down and cried a lot with my wife.   When we have arguements and like i said it can be something very small she will say I'm done.  and I say with what?  and she will scream and say us.   I cant loose my wife.  I love her.  I just wanted to ask if anyone else is going through this? and if so what can I do?   she is taking meds and sees a doctor every month.   We are going to church for help too.  but tonight again she said we were done.   if you can help me please email me or comment here.  I really need help with this

Thank you!!!!!
wenklebe
on 1/10/12 10:39 pm - WI
I personally would consider her moods hormonal.  You didnt mention anything about age, but hormone levels change over time... To add to that, her body has now changed and although not proven I think the hormone levels take extra time to adapt to the new smaller level... When I say hormones, I dont just mean 'female' hormones... I mean all the suckers...lol... I would also consider nutritional deficiencies as vitamins and other nutrients in the body can affect our moods and behaviors... 

She also may be fearful that you are not happy with her losing weight, as you loved her when she was big?  I know my experience is similar to that...
blondeforlife1
on 4/23/12 12:03 pm
 My husband is almost a year out from his surgery. we originally planned on having it together but I chickened out. he regrets having the surgery and now the slightest thing makes him mad. I try to research different foods for him and find things that won't make him sick, It seems like the surgery changed his whole personality. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
tangoshubby
on 7/18/12 1:32 pm - Canada
it feels that sometimes I'm walking on eggshells not to set her off in anyway.  The smallest thing will set her off.  and when she gets mad.  she will yell at me.  swear at me call me stupid!!!   and Its hurts a lot to hear all that!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5258 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5946 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7140 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6884 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6928 views