Recent Posts

Faith30
on 10/21/16 8:09 am
Topic: RE: Hello Are there any PCOS support groups in Memphis TN?

I've also been diagnosed Maybe we should start a group here because I would love that!!!

[email protected]

Sherier08
on 6/29/16 1:53 pm - TN
lrmelissa13
on 6/9/16 7:09 pm
Topic: RE: Hello Are there any PCOS support groups in Memphis TN?

DI'd you happen to find a support group. I've been recently diagnosed with PCOS.

risabush
on 4/11/16 12:57 pm
Topic: RE: DH had surgery and I feel left behind..

I feel for all of you and wish I could give you all big hugs!!!  I too am the left behind spouse... not really but he had the surgery and I didn't, now everyone is complimenting him all the time and I feel like maybe, if I walked on my hands and sang the national anthem backwards people MIGHT give me the time of day.  Maybe.  I'm only about half serious... but while I am so thrilled with MOST of our new life together, I do not like feeling like "the fat one," I qualify for WLS (just barely) but my doctor wants me to try working on my lifestyle... which I am... but I am ready to throw in the towel.  The hubby tells me I'm wonderful, he told me that before the surgery and he wants us to be healthy together but I am just tired of being the fat wife!  I don't know what to do... I'm trying to lose weight... trying very hard to lose weight.  It just ain't happening fast enough!!! :D

DonaldDuck
on 5/12/15 2:37 pm - Beverly Hills, CA
DonaldDuck
on 5/12/15 2:37 pm - Beverly Hills, CA
Cathy W.
on 2/3/15 7:22 am
Topic: Support for Non-Surgical Members

ObesityHelp is for the support and education for anyone affected by obesity.  If you, or anyone you know, is affected by obesity, check out the Non-Surgical Weight Loss board.  Whether you're following an organized weight loss group, diet plan or losing weight on your own without weight loss surgery, we can support you too.  

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

JLS_NJ
on 12/19/13 8:44 am
RNY on 10/15/13
Topic: RE: Not a lot of support happening here.

Thanks for the response.  Before my surgery he was very apprehensive.  He's much better now but he was looking around the site for some answers to questions

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

PetHairMagnet
on 12/19/13 7:34 am
RNY on 05/13/13
Topic: RE: Mood swings

How old are you? Is it possible you have menopause brain?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

PetHairMagnet
on 12/19/13 7:32 am
RNY on 05/13/13
Topic: RE: Cooking for Husband after my WLS

My husband had his surgery first and I started making things like Mockzanya and it was fine for me to eat pre-op and for him to eat post-op. I would not be making him things he should not be eating anyway, like starchy carbs. There is no reason he can't eat whatever you are eating and I'd stop buying chips and ice cream. You do not need those things hanging around your home, IMO.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5258 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5946 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7140 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6884 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6928 views