Recent Posts

nursevil
on 4/11/09 8:38 pm - Tuttle, OK
Topic: RE: Enterprise?
I loved Enterprise.  They should have given it more of a chance.
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. Robert A. Heinlein
HW:453, BMI 63, SW:452, BMI 63 GW:200, BMI 27.9

David B.
on 10/3/06 5:01 am - Keller, TX
Topic: TOS Digital Remaster
They're doing a total makeover of the original series in digital! All new graphics, ships, planets, etc.... all CGI. New digital remake of the music..... all new! Can't wait! Episodes on Spike TV started last couple of weeks.
David B.
on 6/5/06 11:24 pm - Keller, TX
Yep. Ratings killed Enterprise as it did for TOS. I wait impatiently for some intel on the new Star Trek 11 movie in the works.
SAFFLEUR
on 3/10/06 3:55 pm - Baltimore, MD
I know this is an old post but I think it was because enterprise was not getting the ratings they were hoping for and they dropped it. It was showing late night instead of prime time.
Dawmer
on 2/14/06 7:39 pm - Papillion, NE
Topic: RE: Star Wars?
I can relate except I literally have an entire room full of stuff. Soon to be the entire basement if I keep going. I have almsot every action figure ever releashed in the package. I didn't really get made fun of until I had a jedi costume made to wear to the last film. I was the first person in line so I made it on TV. People weren't use to seeing people in costume here let alone someone my size in costume.
Kristi H.
on 2/14/06 2:23 pm - wildomar, CA
Topic: RE: Star Wars?
I know this post is month old, but just came across this forum. I am very much into Star Wars. My family makes fun of me for having a shrine to it. Don't really, just a shelf with some collectables and pictures on the wall. Have other stuff not out. But have been a fan of Star Wars from the day it came out. Remember going to see it in the theatre over and over again because there was no thought of every seeing it again without commercials, no video tapes or anything like that yet.
BexMetz
on 2/6/06 10:05 pm - Scott AFB, IL
Topic: Enterprise?
Can someone please tell me why they only made 4 seasons of Enterprise?
Dawmer
on 1/13/06 11:11 pm - Papillion, NE
Topic: Star Wars?
Any one into Star Wars around here?
mackey B.
on 4/17/05 5:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Topic: RE: Looking for someone who is taping Enterprise this season
hey! i heard that tv guide is available on newsstands now..if i were you i will just buy my own copy of the tv guide for sure it help you too! aside from that it has 4 different covers of tv guide.. check this out!http://www.tvguide.com/special/startrek/
mackey B.
on 4/6/05 6:41 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Topic: Star Trek soon to end
Star Trek is going to end soon.. but it will never be forgotten.. Its uniqueness and ever awesome show will forever be alive. I never try to miss any episode...What do you think will they going to extend the show?
Most Active
Recent Topics
TOS Digital Remaster
David B. · 0 replies · 266 views
Enterprise?
BexMetz · 3 replies · 314 views
Star Wars?
Dawmer · 2 replies · 315 views
Star Trek soon to end
mackey B. · 0 replies · 258 views