Anyone out there?!

MagickalMom
on 3/11/05 5:16 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Hey All, I am finally back in the pool doing laps for the first time since 1996 and boy does it feel good. Anyone know of a good workout regiment for someone just getting back into the pool? Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/215/146 BMI- 44.1/36.9/25 Height- 5' 4" lbs lost: -42 Open RNY: 1/19/05 My WLS Journey Site: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney No matter what size, we are all Goddesses inside!
tiffanys
on 3/14/05 2:28 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi I am loving water areobics. As long as you have a good instructor you will sweat your butt (and everything else) off. It has been pretty much my only exercize and I have lost 105 since surgery on 9-16-04. I really love it. Tiffany
MagickalMom
on 4/4/05 1:30 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Isn't it the best?! I really love it since I can get a workout without doing undue stress to my joints. That way I can work at my own pace when it comes to getting back to running. LOL! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/204/146 BMI- 44.1/35/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -53 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
Stephanie P.
on 4/3/05 11:38 am - Chattanooga, TN
Hi, Jamie. It looks like we may be alone in the "pool". I LOVE to swim. We had a pool growing up, and I miss it so much. My husband had WLS on 3/23, and I'm on my way...just starting the approval process. I hope to have the surgery in June. We are both thinking about joining Gold's Gym. They have a Jr. Olympic Pool...I would love to get back in the water. I'm glad to hear you are back doing laps. I love to swim and do water aerobics. Good luck to you...
MagickalMom
on 4/4/05 1:34 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Well tell your hubby congratz and to hold on... it will get better soon! And good luck to you getting approved. It must be a total blessing to have each other through this journey! My hubby is in the Army so he is in relativly good shape and has little problems with weight in his lifetime (however after he broke his foot several years ago he did find it harder to keep the weight off... can't run like he used to!) He is supportive and since he is a medical professional he understands the risks and such. However sometimes he drives me crazy trying to be the good-guy to everyone and sometimes forgetting me. Like last night we had guests over (whom all understand about my surgery and new expect me to cater to them and visa/versa) he went out and bought a bunch of 2 liters of pop! UGH! I don't keep pop or junk food in the house anymore b/c it is too much temptation! OYE! I think I am gonna drag his butt to the pool this weekend and "smoke him" as punishment! LOL! He rarely gets time to swim so I have the advantage now! Heheheehe.... evil laugh....LOL! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/204/146 BMI- 44.1/35/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -53 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
Stephanie P.
on 4/3/05 11:40 am - Chattanooga, TN
Oops...me again...sorry for saying Jamie and I were alone, Tiffany. You must have posted just before I did. Nice to meet you all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone out there?!
MagickalMom · 5 replies · 307 views