Recent Posts

jjhazy
on 4/13/06 12:59 pm - littleton, CO
Topic: RE: Michael Savage
Michael Savage simply drags out the same old right wing propaganda and tries to jazz it up with his east coast style. He use to be interesting until he started believing the lies and believing the rationale for the Iraqi war.
Fwnlttldr
on 3/24/06 4:56 am - Bremerton, WA
Topic: RE: Michael Savage
I used to live in Hayward. Micheal Savage sounds familiar. What does he talk about?
Kaytrina C.
on 11/1/05 7:39 am - Fremont, CA
Topic: Michael Savage
I am a total Michael Savage listener are there any more of us out there?
LisaNY
on 9/26/05 3:23 am - Holbrook, NY
Topic: RE: Opie and Anthony fans? XM Radio
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!! I am also loving Ron & Fez!! Lisa 371/341/211/140
JanineNJ
on 1/11/05 1:27 pm - NJ
Topic: Opie and Anthony fans? XM Radio
Just wondering if there are any others out there who listen to opie and anthony on XM radio. They are the most disgusting, funniest guys I've ever listened to!!! I'm so happy to have them back to radio. I've been listening to them for years! -Janine
pmscom
on 4/27/04 9:18 am - Oneonta, AL
Topic: Please vote for me in Rick and Bubba's Extreme Makeover Contest!
I just learned today that I, PATTI WILLIAMS, am one of three finalists in the Rick and Bubba Extreme Makeover contest. In case you didn't know, R&B have a syndicated morning radio program that also shows on the Turner South TV network. I entered the contest mainly to get the dental makeover that includes porcelain veneers and bleaching. All my life, I've been embarrassed by the appearance of my teeth and have not smiled big for pictures, etc. Plus, I have some leftover "issues" to work on since my weight loss surgery in 1979. I would like to celebrate my 50th birthday in January 2005 with a BIG SMILE by winning this makeover. Starting tomorrow, Wed., Apr. 28, the voting will be online at www.rickandbubba.com. Vote for Patti Williams as many times as you would like! I sure would appreciate it! THANKS! Patti Williams Sylacauga, AL
JC
on 1/27/04 7:13 am - Mt Vernon, ME
Topic: Welcome to the Talk Radio Listening Forum message board

Creating your own post - how to use emoticons

Emoticons associated with your post's title

One emoticon may be associated with your post's title. (We currently do not support embedding emoticons in post titles; the emoticon image you select to go with your post will appear to the left of the post's title.) To select an emoticon image to go with your post title, click the down-arrow marked Title Images to the left of the area where you will type your post. A menu of images should appear; click on one to make it the title image of your post. The image you have selected will appear outlined in red in the Title Images menu.

Emoticons inserted into your post

As many emoticons as you like may be inserted into the body of your post. To view the available emoticons which you may insert, click the down-arrow marked Message Emoticons to the left of the area where you type your post. You will see a list of textual representations of emoticons and their corresponding emoticon images. To insert an image into your post, type the corresponding text. For example, to include this image :-) in your post, you'd type :-), and to include this one :angel: you'd type :angel:.

Click here to view a list of all members who have posted to this message board.

Most Active