NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!

Dollface-1981
on 2/23/11 10:56 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Hey everyone!  My name is Amy, and I am a wife and mother of 2... I also work at a tattoo shop, and I am covered in tattoos lol... I am scheduled to have my roux en y sugery in May and I would LOVE to talk and become friends with people who have gone through or are going through this journey as well... you dont have to have tattoos, just dont judge me for mine lol

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

imagenthat
on 2/26/11 12:45 am - Bolton, Canada
Hi Amy, welcome.  I just had my surgery just over 2 weeks ago.  I also have a few tats, and can't wait for my next one.  Where are you located?  I am in Ontario Canada.

Dollface-1981
on 2/26/11 11:41 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Im from Newmarket, Ontario and so excited to be on this site... its great to hear everyones story and see where they are in their journey... Two weeks?  How are you?  Its it every bit as horrible as Ive been warned about .lol....  
imagenthat
on 2/26/11 11:43 pm - Bolton, Canada
I am in Caledon, just west of you.  Yes the surgery was more painful than I thought it was going to be.  But I am feeling much better already, and down 40lbs.  WHOO HOO

Zombie
on 6/26/11 4:32 am
Hi,  my name is Paul I went thru this in June of 06, so I just celebrated 5 yrs. If you have any questions about what to expect let me know and I'll try to help you out with answers. BTW I love tats and if you like them to, check out my profile pics of mine. Ok ttyl.

~Paul~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 974 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 462 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 641 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 496 views