Are you enjoying your time off?

Pruettychic
on 12/27/04 9:47 pm - Vincent, AL
I have been shopping for Christmas decorations and wrapping paper for next year and enjoying getting them for half off. It's also great to be home to get those things done that I have been putting off for weeks or months. I hope you all enjoy your time off as it will be gone before we know it. Pamper yourself and relax . Diane, Pruetty Chic -108
Rhoyal
on 12/30/04 10:14 pm - Prince George's County, MD
Yes, I am truly enoying my time off. I can when I want to, relax in a when I want to, and all that fun stuff. Of course it will be over on Monday but it will start over in four weeks because that is the date of my surgery. My surgery date is on 01/31/05 and I will take off approximately six to seven weeks. Then, two weeks later, I will go on Spring Break. I love being a teacher. Lisa
tisfemin
on 12/31/04 11:47 am - Gadsden, AL
Hi Lisa, Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. I'm glad you are going to be able to take that much time off to recover. You really won't need that much time, but it is nice to recoup at your own pace. That's why I did mine when we got out for the summer. Keep us posted on your progress. Happy New Year Christie
tisfemin
on 12/31/04 11:46 am - Gadsden, AL
Hey Daine, I sure am enjoying my time off. I'm trying to STOP shopping long enough to get some things done here at home and in my classroom. My hubby told me today that there were no more sales and my shopping was over until next year. I think he's lost his mind. Now is the time for the "real" bargains. I'm going to sip some decaf, relax, and ring in the new year. Happy New Year and I'll see you next week in Birmingham. Then I'll see you the next week in Atlanta. Then I'll see you the week after that in Guntersville. Man, we've got a busy month ahead of us. By the way, did you hear I got us adjoining rooms for the OH Atlanta event? We're gonna have so much fun. Christie
Pruettychic
on 12/31/04 11:13 pm - Vincent, AL
Way to go Christie! Adjoining rooms will make it even more fun and convenient when we do the make-over on you know who. I'm glad your going to be right there with us. We may drive DH crazy though. Your right, this month is going to be busy, but great! Diane
tisfemin
on 1/1/05 12:01 am - Gadsden, AL
Hey Diane, I guess I forgot to mention that I ditched hubby for the weekend and Althea is coming with me. I was able to change the room DH and I had and get a double instead. DH would have been able to come for a night, but he would just as soon I take someone with me and make a weekend of it. So, it's a girl's weekend out! Woohoooo!!! Christie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Music teachers with VSG
Beautenoir · 0 replies · 160 views
Need some snack advice
Judy M. · 1 replies · 446 views
Need A Change Of Pace
Sis'ta "T" Bone · 0 replies · 334 views
can i miss the last day?
krmlk26 · 4 replies · 355 views
Started back Monday
shoop727 · 1 replies · 356 views