Hello fellow teachers.

David B.
on 5/28/05 11:55 am - Modesto, CA
My name is David and I teach a k-1-2-3 spec.day class. I had surgery on the 25th and I plan on going back on the 31st. I have 3 IEPs that day. It is the last week of school and I feel pretty good. It is just that gurgling in the belly that bothers me. I have had some of my students for 3 years and the seperation anxiety is sometimes so hard for them and a sub. I have decided that since it is the last week we can see some educational videos, do some clean up, visit their new class, and finish up the **** I have a great paraprofessional that would rather have me in the class then to have a sub....so I am going back. I will have the next week off before summer school starts. I am glad to know there is a room for us. I feel like I found my class. David
Diane M.
on 6/8/05 6:14 am - Hazard, KY
Hi David. I haven't checked in on this board for some time. I had to laugh when you mentioned the gurgle in your tummy. It gets better with time. And a little hot tea helps too. I'll be 3 years post op on June 14th. I teach 1st grade and have just finished my 27th year. but, oh how I remember that gurgling sound. Have a great summer. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Music teachers with VSG
Beautenoir · 0 replies · 160 views
Need some snack advice
Judy M. · 1 replies · 446 views
Need A Change Of Pace
Sis'ta "T" Bone · 0 replies · 334 views
can i miss the last day?
krmlk26 · 4 replies · 355 views
Started back Monday
shoop727 · 1 replies · 356 views