Teacher Goodies

Dixie Chick
on 11/27/05 9:41 am - War Eagle, AL
I didn't return to teaching this year, and now I am getting rid of all my teacher materials. I thought some of you might be interested in it. If you are interested in books or arts & craft supplies, please check out my Ebay listings.... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZflamingomangotango I also have TONS of reproducibles on many units of study to GIVE AWAY. Just email me. Thanks!
krmlk26
on 5/14/06 9:54 am - close to louisville, KY
Hi there, fellow teacher here. I teach special education at a mental health facility in KY. I have all girls (most are wards of the state)! I actually teach tutorial days (extended calendar) and was planning on teaching 5 units on different countries this summer. I wanted to do 5 days on each country, including a craft, movie, culture, food, and maybe an intro. day on that Monday. I was wondering if you had any resources on this sort of activity? I am a NEW teacher (my 3rd year, but just finished my Master's, have not done my KTIP-that will be this year! ugh!), and resources are limited! As you can imagine! :) Just let me know if you have anything I could maybe use! Thanks, Karly
Dixie Chick
on 5/14/06 10:29 am - War Eagle, AL
What grade/age do you teach? Hugs, Lindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Music teachers with VSG
Beautenoir · 0 replies · 160 views
Need some snack advice
Judy M. · 1 replies · 446 views
Need A Change Of Pace
Sis'ta "T" Bone · 0 replies · 335 views
can i miss the last day?