Audition question:

S W.
on 6/16/06 7:26 am - MI
Hello....in HS (some 2 decades ago lol) I was in drama team, and performed in numerous plays on stage. In college I was in theatre for 2 semesters and performed in a few plays also. In 1997 I was costume changer for two actors/actresses for 5 plays at the Civic Theatre in Grand Rapids, MI. I spent 26 years as a radio pro DJ in mid markets. On air. QUESTION: our local theatre is holding auditions in July for Dracula. 6 women 18 and up. It's been a while since I did any of this: what do I take with me to the audition? how do i get a copy of the play if I need to? any tips???????????????? THANK YOU!! Stacey
sweetaim2
on 6/23/06 4:45 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Hi there, Hope its not to late to answer your question. There are many versions of that show - find out which one they are doing & try to get hold of the script. See if you can get hold of the theater and find out if you need to prepare a monologue or just something from the script. Dress nice - bring some kind of resume of past experience. Good luck, Amy
S W.
on 6/25/06 3:36 am - MI
Thanks, no it's not too late. Auditions are held July 16 and 17th. I cannot seem to get an answer at the Theatre. I will keep trying. I did make a resume with past experience and prepared a b/w photo of myself on one side, resume on the other. The photo is the same on on my personal website that is on my profile in the left hand corner in b/w. Thanks for the reply!
Most Active
Recent Topics
TRISTAN at the DISNY CONCERT HALL
karly · 0 replies · 387 views
Dracula parts posted this morning
S W. · 0 replies · 413 views
Audition question:
S W. · 2 replies · 431 views
What's GOOD? I'm new!
Maritza . · 0 replies · 309 views