Recent Posts

Earl C.
on 7/16/06 12:02 am - Circleville, OH
Topic: Saturday meet
Meet day Had to get up at 5 am to drive for 2 hours to a meet. I am not a morning person. I did pretty good, set 2 new personal records, still not All American level like I want though, but I'm happy with the PRs. Got 4th in the Discus w/ 103 ' 1" New PR Got 2nd in Shot Put w/32' 11 1/4" New PR (I know I'm the only person on this forum...oh well. ) It's hot in Ohio. Stay Cool everyone. Earl
donnasmiley75
on 10/13/05 3:55 am - glendale, AZ
Topic: turn Miles Into smiles
Hey all I know I haven't been on for a while but i have been very busy well ok as you all know post op i was 295lbs and a size 26 now i am 170lbs and a size 12 and doing great and in January my city in phoenix is doing the P f Chang Rock and Roll marathon and 1/2 marathon and i am going to run my first 1/2 marathon and I am being suported by our local Phoenix children's hospital so I am running to raise money for the Children and I need as much help as I can get here is a link if you can help http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/Donnasmiley75 I am so excited to run for these children i can now run 5 miles so please help me turn Miles into smiles. every little penny can help with these children. please check out my web page for the Children hospital every penny you donate will go to the hospital be an to the children help them because they can't help themself
B4real
on 2/6/05 5:47 am - NJ
Topic: RE: Praising my daughters SAVANNAH & CHANAE
Hi Sue, Thanks your sweet. Best wishes to you
Valerie C.
on 2/6/05 3:46 am - Grove City, OH
There's nothing wrong with singing praises! I think any hard work like that should be commended. It is rough being a teenager these days, and the kids that find something productive that can teach them discipline, respect for others and themselves is a beautiful thing! You go girls! I think that's great! Glad to see you post on the bodybulding weightlifting forum too! Val
B4real
on 2/4/05 9:58 pm - NJ
Good morning hon, Thanks so much for your kindness, I remember when I posted that. LOL it's been a while back. Update, Savannah runs and is on the track team at The College of New Jersey (TNCJ) I'm glad she continued with it. and Chanae is in 10th grade in HS and is Throwing the Shot Put and is doing great bringing in metals also. I'm proud of any child who does anything positive in school. Being a teen these days has to be so difficult. with the peer pressure and all. Is your daughter still into track, I think I remember you saying so.? Well hon, thanks for your kindness, hang in there **Hugs**
sueboo
on 2/4/05 12:01 pm - Saugus, CA
Hey! I did stumble upon this and read it so I will join you in congratulating your daughters on being awesome athletes! Good job girls! Your mama is obviously really proud of you both. Keep it up and good luck in the years to come.
Naes Wls J.
on 1/15/04 12:35 am - NJ
Topic: Praising my daughters SAVANNAH & CHANAE
I know no one is reading this but, I just wanted to praise my daughters Savannah and Chanae for doing very good in track & field. Savvanah is headed towards college to do the same. This is Savannah's last year and she really has done great all 4 years, Now her baby sister is coming behind her to continue the talent her sister had. Hugs and Kisses girls. Great job.
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Saturday meet
Earl C. · 0 replies · 249 views
turn Miles Into smiles
donnasmiley75 · 0 replies · 275 views