Planning trip to Cleveland/Helena Ga area need info please

wallysdee
on 9/7/10 1:21 am - Lumberton, MS
We are planning a family trip to this area June of next year.  Now by family trip I mean there will be six families.  Hubby has a HUGE family.  lol lol  I know for sure we want to do the Cabbage Patch Hospital, pottery place, blown glass place, German town and possible some white water rafting.  Can ya'll give some other suggestions.  We like hiking although not the horribly long ones.  lol lol  We will have several small children with us.  Also love to do caves/caverns if there might be any in the area.  Also we are looking for lodging.  Would love a place with 6 bedrooms but would not like to pay $5000 for a week.  lol lol  We have found a couple of place we are interested in checking in to but thought I would come here and see if anyone had any suggestions they might like to through out.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.   

Denise
CamillaW
on 10/25/10 6:16 pm
Hey Denise!
You family break sounds really good. A colleague of mine has family in Cleveland so when she arrives to work later on, I will ask her what she can recommend to you and post it to you on here!

Good luck in the meantime!
Most Active