Travelers!!! Get Ready for 2006/2007

DanSchmier
on 8/25/05 11:47 am - Flint, MI
This is Dan Schmier (Full time travel agent) of All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc. We are in the process of putting together a most exciting travel schedule for the next 2 years. Get ready, Hawaii, Europe, Australia-New Zealand, Las Vegas and of course Caribbean Cruises are all on the table. Dr. Monica Ganz and I are working out the details and the official announcement will be made shortly. If you would like to offer your personal comments...now is the time! Let's together..."Celebrate Our Success"!
schristmas
on 10/4/05 12:04 am - Kernersville, NC
Hi, I just returned from 2 weeks in Croatia. Absolutlly beautiful. I found the food along the coast as well as in Zagreb to be very appropriate for WLS travelers. Cheese,dairy products, grilled fish, lamb, beef, chicken and of course fresh vegetables and fruits. The many areas to walk in the country helped me to exercise as well as the wonderful swimming. In the interior of the country waking in the mountains hepled burn the extra calories. I came back two pounds lighter and never felt deprived. The history is wonderful there and I found the people to be extremely helptul and friendly. Prices are comparable to the US. Tourism is much wanted and needed to provide income. I felt very safe (more than in the US) Some signs of being 10 years post war is evident in the more rural areas. Susan
Most Active