Going to Orlando!

shields
on 9/23/05 12:50 am - IA
Hi All, Planning a trip to Orlando with the kids in January 06. Just thought I would get some input from any who have been there before. Any advice for a first time visitor? Looking for eating places, attractions that would be fun for all of us that may not be so known to all the tourists. We will be doing Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World for sure. Rented a house so we will be eating at least one meal at the house a day. Kind of wanted to stay away from the eating establishments within the theme parks as I imagine they are pretty pricey, but if the place is really cool I would definately consider it. How about the grocery stores, are the prices higher there than in other areas? We will be there for six nights. My kids are 10, 12, and 13. Any and all suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Sherri
Sadiwest
on 9/25/05 3:10 am - New Jersey, NJ
Sherri, Funny you should ask/post this...I'm in the process of planning a trip to Orlando/Disney with my husband--who has NEVER been there. Sure I could give you tons of input...but there's SO much info to be had. If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer. I've been there at LEAST 15 times....but the most recent visit was about 3 years ago...so I'm sure SOME things have changed. Feel free to email me Sandi
Most Active