NCL's Pride of Aloha November 5, 2006

DanSchmier
on 10/5/05 7:20 am - Flint, MI
Dear Obesity Help Travelers, The Obesity Help Travel Calendar is taking shape and we are ready to cruise the Hawaiian Islands. If you have been dreaming about Hawaii OR you have set Hawaii as your reward for goals met...then now is the time. We will be sailing aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's "Pride of Aloha" on this life-changing 7 day experience. We will depart on November 5, 2006 which gives us over a year to prepare. We will begin in Honolulu and visit Kauai, Hilo, Kona, Maui and sail past Mt. Kilauea with overnights in Kauai and Maui. Price includes cruise-fare, taxes, port charges and all onboard conference fees. With over a year to plan, you make up the payment plan. A deposit holds your cabin and is FULLY-REFUNDABLE until 90 days before sailing. If you want MORE of Hawaii, I will be happy to add a pre or post package. Please visit www.DanTheTravelMan.com and click on the ObesityHelp link. If you have any questions, please feel free to call my nationwide, toll-free number 800-818-3739. My hours are Monday-Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM (eastern standard time). I wish all of you great SUCCESS and look forward to learning the HULA TOGETHER aboard the "Pride of Aloha"! Respectfully, Mr. Daniel J. Schmier Your full-time travel professional
Most Active