Life after surgery

Keighty S.
on 5/30/06 6:26 am - Nor-Cal, CA
Hi Everyone, There doesn't seem to be a lot of post here so hopefully someone will respond. 10 weeks ago I had Lap Ds and plan to return to driving in a couple of weeks. I was wondering in anyone has had WLS and actually returned to driving OTR. Did anyone have any problems? or was it easy. Thanks Katie
Truckerbob
on 6/12/06 12:26 pm - plantation, FL
im going to be returning soon to the road (about 2 weeks to be exact) and i have already planned my course of action,, i investigated which major gym chain had clubs along my usual paths and i found that golds gym has more than bally's so i will be joining golds gym so i can hopefully get at least 3 gym workouts in a week, i will be walking everyday (30 minutes away from the truck then 30 minutes back to the truck), i will be buying ankle and wrist weights to add a little resistance, i wasnt going to go back to the road but i cant give the money up, i thought i could but i cant, anyway if i can be of more help,,,ask...bob
Keighty S.
on 6/12/06 1:05 pm - Nor-Cal, CA
Hey Bob, Thanks for the reply. I will be Starting back to work next monday and am A little nervous I like you thought I would be able to do something closer to house but money on the road is to good. So I think I'll stick with it a little longer. At least until I get some of the excess weight off Good Luck with your journey and keep me posted. Hugs Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Life after surgery
Keighty S. · 2 replies · 391 views
need to know/insurance
Rebecca D. · 1 replies · 313 views
Do You Know?
littlebit · 1 replies · 320 views
Stronger!?
Angel T. · 2 replies · 363 views