Cancun dreaming with some questions

klc511
on 9/30/05 1:05 am - South Portland, ME
We are going to Cancun in May!! I haven't booked the trip yet. I want to wait until after my surgery on the 12th. I hope I can lose a good deal of my weight by then. I'm scared about the surgery and it gives me something to look forward to. If any of you have been to Cancun drop me an e-mail or reply to this post and tell me where you've stayed. I think we are going to stay at a place called Dreams it's all inclusive. I don't know if that's a bad idea since I won't be eating or drinking much. Anyone have any ideas on that?
kathy C.
on 1/5/06 12:15 am - Equality, IL
Hi Karen. I went to Cancun in 2001 (my husband won the trip). We loved it. We stayed at the Grand Caribe & it was beautiful. It was also all inclusive but the food left a lot to be desired. I know you've heard about the dangers of drinking the water but you can't be too careful. I drank a mixed drink one night(made like a slushy) at a different location & was SICK as a dog. It ruined the last day of our trip. If I ever get to go back I will stick to bottled water & drinks. How is your weight loss going? Take care. Kathy O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Going To Gold Canyon, Arizona.
Watson · 0 replies · 327 views
Finally Went On Vacation.
Watson · 0 replies · 212 views
My Third Vacation Postponed.
Watson · 0 replies · 256 views
First Vacation
La'Lani Blake · 2 replies · 1056 views