Getting More and More Nervous - Closer to the Date!!

Evangeline S.
on 6/7/04 11:25 pm - Cypress, TX
Okay, I need to calm my nerves. Yesterday, I went to pre-op, I was nervous about that. I couldn't explain why. The nurse came to the waiting area and called the next patient, I stood up and answered. She asked me are you so-in-so?, I blinked to reality and said No. I guess she then wondered then why are you standing? Why you asked, I don't know!! Nervous, I guess. I know, I know, it will all be over real soon. Monday, June 14, 2004, Monday, June 14, 2004, Monday, June 14, 2004. I am so new at this, I kept wondering who the heck was AMOS. I thought oh they picked a name out of the bible. Then, I didn't know I was an AMOS member, didn't know, okay! Then I was trying to figure out what the letters stood for. Now don't laugh, but I thought it stood for After Morbid Obesity Surgery. No I am not Just now finding out about this info. New Kid on the Block you know. Please forgive me. Peace and Blessings to You and Yours
Elaine-SugarLand
on 6/7/04 11:47 pm - Sugar Land, TX
DEAR EVANGALINE, DON`T BE SO NERVOUS, YOU WILL DO JUST FINE. LOVE, ELAINE -92 222/130
Karen M.
on 6/8/04 1:15 am - El Maton, TX
IT'S OK!!!! I WAS TOLD IF YOU DON'T HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS NUMEROUS TIMES THEN YOU AREN'T NORMAL!!!! I SECOND GUESSED MYSELF NUMEROUS TIMES AND WAS VERY NERVOUS!!! IT WILL ALL BE OVER WITH SOON!!! YOU WON'T REGRET YOUR DECISION!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!!
LADYLONEY
on 6/8/04 7:24 am - CRAFTON, PA
HI EVANGELINE!!! I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU, I WAS NERVOUS WHEN THEY WERE TAKING ME INTO THE OPERATING ROOM. THEY HAD TO PUT ME TO SLEEP FAST BECAUSE I WAS GETTING SO EXCITED. AMOS MEANS "Association for Morbid Obesity Support". YOU WILL DO GREAT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK, I AM HERE FOR YOU!!
Dianne C.
on 6/8/04 9:24 am - Fresno, Tx
Evangeline, Believe me all this will be humourous later. It is very natural to be nervous. Everything will go well. Dianne
blank first name B.
on 6/12/04 9:34 am - Tx
Evangeline, Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and praying all will go well with you on Monday! I know you must be excited. Keep us posted and God Bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4288 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8537 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8070 views