Talk about a dead form....

Kelsey Harrell
on 4/27/05 11:11 pm - Valdosta, GA
Man no one has posted here? I'm hurt! Video Games rock! If anyone by chance checks out this fourm... go ahead and post your favorite games! Party Games... Fighter Games.. RPGS.... whatever!
Jen H.
on 5/24/05 11:42 am - Greenwood, IN
Kelsey - Right now I'm pretty much hooked on Everquest. I have a PS2 and a gamecube.. I like to play ESPN football, ATV2, Soul Caliber 2 and anything and everything. Its a good way to pass the time I think, though I know once I have my surgery my time on the computer will be less and less as I will be out pounding the streets more and more.
Kelsey Harrell
on 5/25/05 11:14 pm - Valdosta, GA
LOL yay someone lives... yeah I like SCII.. great game. =) OMG they picked the ugly picture to post x.o I gotta find who I sumbit my picture to so I can get that changed... ew
Jen H.
on 5/29/05 11:23 am - Greenwood, IN
Have you ever played super smash brothers? If not i highly recommed it.. me and my friends have so much fun playing it together.
Kelsey Harrell
on 5/30/05 11:08 pm - Valdosta, GA
Yeah I've played both one and two =) It is really cool just gotta get used to the controls.. still not used to them. I don't play the game cube stuff very often.
paladin
on 9/24/05 3:37 pm - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Well I have 2 Ps2's and an Xbox. The games that i play mainly are Everquest Online Adventures Frontiers, any Madden, Ncaa 06. on Xbox it's Halo 2 or Red Dead Revolver.
cgunter78
on 11/9/05 6:47 am - Augusta, GA
hey i'm new. i'm hooked w/ hubby right now on Champions of Norrath. Now we are on the second game. It's kick butt.... It's based on Everquest. We liked the D&D based games and RPG's. I love two player games cause me and the hubby really get to bond after the little man conks out.....lol. Nice to meet ya! Carol G.
melissa K.
on 4/18/08 7:05 am - Ventura, CA
ha! Looks like i'm the first one on this thread in 2008! Well, just for saying it, i've liked video games my entire life! i think i was about 9 when i first discovered the regular nintendo..and saved up my allowance and got the package that had the gun, and the power pad (yes power pad, folks!) and was hooked ever since. My mom and i used to play LoLo, and dragon warrior...of course Mario Bros...since then i've gotten just about every new nintendo system that's come out, all the way up to the wii. My husband and I also have an xbox, playstation 2, etc. I also love some computer games...the SIMS! I'm addicted to making elaborate houses and cheats *lol* Well, hit me up anyone. If anyone ever comes here! hehe
Liz R.
on 7/11/09 3:01 am - Belleville, Canada
Currently addicted to Runescape.  Love the Marios, Zeldas and Silent Hills.  Dragon warriors too!!!!

I am 30, preop, married w/ kids - looking for friends  here :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any wii owners ?
pixiefairy · 2 replies · 300 views
PSP anyone ?
robo_petz · 0 replies · 249 views
Wow where is everyone?
Tiffany A. · 3 replies · 294 views
Talk about a dead form....
Kelsey Harrell · 8 replies · 344 views