Recent Posts

Watson
on 4/18/12 1:24 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Liz R.
on 7/11/09 3:01 am - Belleville, Canada
Topic: RE: Talk about a dead form....
Currently addicted to Runescape.  Love the Marios, Zeldas and Silent Hills.  Dragon warriors too!!!!

I am 30, preop, married w/ kids - looking for friends  here :)
Liz R.
on 7/11/09 2:56 am - Belleville, Canada
Topic: RE: Wow where is everyone?

Love the SIlent HIlls and Zeldas, but not a big Res Evil fan!

Im currently addicted to my Nintendo DS which I carry everywhere lol, and online Im playing Runescape!

About me..Im 30, married, kids....preop...trying to get approved!!  Love reading, vid games, cooking and i work like crazy!

Looking for good friends and supporters here as well as on facebook!

Liz

MiLeenaLee
on 1/21/09 1:12 am - Bristol, CT
Topic: RE: Any wii owners ?
I have a Wii!! But no code, I don't have it online.

Maybe some day, and I will keep you in mind!

isenephthys
on 1/20/09 4:31 pm - CA
Topic: RE: Any wii owners ?
i have a wii!  and animal crossing.  it's like my newest addiction, lol.  i'll im you my code tomorrow.  :)
pixiefairy
on 1/20/09 1:23 pm - CA
Topic: Any wii owners ?
I have a Nintendo Wii, if anyone wants to exchange friend codes let me know... Animal crossing, anyone ?  
melissa K.
on 4/18/08 7:05 am - Ventura, CA
ha! Looks like i'm the first one on this thread in 2008! Well, just for saying it, i've liked video games my entire life! i think i was about 9 when i first discovered the regular nintendo..and saved up my allowance and got the package that had the gun, and the power pad (yes power pad, folks!) and was hooked ever since. My mom and i used to play LoLo, and dragon warrior...of course Mario Bros...since then i've gotten just about every new nintendo system that's come out, all the way up to the wii. My husband and I also have an xbox, playstation 2, etc. I also love some computer games...the SIMS! I'm addicted to making elaborate houses and cheats *lol* Well, hit me up anyone. If anyone ever comes here! hehe
cgunter78
on 11/9/05 6:47 am - Augusta, GA
hey i'm new. i'm hooked w/ hubby right now on Champions of Norrath. Now we are on the second game. It's kick butt.... It's based on Everquest. We liked the D&D based games and RPG's. I love two player games cause me and the hubby really get to bond after the little man conks out.....lol. Nice to meet ya! Carol G.
paladin
on 9/24/05 3:37 pm - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Well I have 2 Ps2's and an Xbox. The games that i play mainly are Everquest Online Adventures Frontiers, any Madden, Ncaa 06. on Xbox it's Halo 2 or Red Dead Revolver.
robo_petz
on 9/17/05 4:30 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
Topic: PSP anyone ?
wheres all the gamers ??? hahhahah no one ever posts here so ill give it a try wheres all the psp people here lets talk and chat so whats ur fav game for the psp now ??? for me i think it would be hmmmm ........ hmmmmm........ gosh ......... hmmmm......... id have to say ..... hmmmmm...... its sooo hard to say but i guess its twisted metal no matter how much i play that game i still never get tired of it. im waiting for next month cuz then the sims will come out for psp yaaaaaaaayy i cant wait. byeee alll
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any wii owners ?
pixiefairy · 2 replies · 301 views
PSP anyone ?
robo_petz · 0 replies · 250 views
Wow where is everyone?
Tiffany A. · 3 replies · 294 views
Talk about a dead form....
Kelsey Harrell · 8 replies · 345 views