gall bladder problems? or a twisted stomach?

misseye
on 11/24/09 4:13 am
Well it isnt to torture you.  Its because pain serves a function.  If you arent feeling it, you cant know if things are better or worse or the same.  Muscle pain, thats one thing.  But belly pain can signal something that could be fatal in a matter of minutes and pretty much anything in the belly is considered unstable.  I just wanted to put it out there for those who are considering doing the same thing.  It really isnt safe

Hope the ultrasound goes well.  My gallblader surgery was much easier then my VSG, recovery wise.  Fingers crossed everything is fine for him.

P.S. both my step son and I have had gas pain so bad 911 was called (not at the same time)  seriously!  I thought I was going to die, no joke.  Far worse then my gallbladder pain was and I lived with it for 5 years.  So fingers crossed for "just gas" still
Missy

sassyscorpio
on 11/24/09 12:32 pm
I ignored it until I couldn't anymore. The pain was so intense by the time I went to the ER I sat in the ER waiting room crying until I was finally seen.

Then to be told I could not have surgery even though that was what I needed because I had to rest my pancreas was really hard . When you don't have good insurance, you don't want to sit in a hospital room any longer than necessary, but that is exactly what I had to do because I put off the surgery I needed.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views