Absolutely incredible!! Thank you so much for posting this! I looked at each picture, and took note of all kinds of things:
- difference between clothes on and off
- things I liked about peoples bodies both male and female
- things I didn't like about peoples bodies
- what I wanted to look like compared to what I looked like before, now and in the future
- real eye opener with the skinny people, wow, they are not perfect, it sure let's me off the hook in trying to get that perfect shape.
- helps me appreciate how far I have come and how good I look considering my age and the weight I got up to
Awhile ago, perhaps a month ago, I took pictures of myself naked for the first time (actually hubby took them, but that is another story
)... ANYWAY... those were an eye opener as well and I just looked at them again now after not looking at them for a month:
It is incredible what I see:
- I can now appreciate certain parts of my body that look good
- I can more clearly see where I still need work and what areas excercise or plastics may improve
- I will be more accepting of my imperfections and wear clothes that hide them...
- I will be more appreciative of my assets and wear clothes to emphasize them...
- I will think long and hard before I get plastics, does my body need to be perfect when I am naked? Because, it looks pretty darn good with clothes on... I will talk to hubby about it when I am done, and see if he perfers a gorgeous bodied wife (with perkey boobs and a flat stomach) or money in the bank... I think I know what he will say, because he loved me to bits when I was at my heaviest, and his body is not perfect either...
- However, there is still a small part of me that wants to strive for my body 'perfection', I have more control now than I ever have, I have more chance now of obtaining it than I ever have before...
Lots of thoughts going through my head. Thanks again for posting this, I loved it, and how it got me thinking!
Hugs to you,