Big time NSV

OnederlandHereICom
e

on 3/26/11 9:30 am
Today we went to a party  that had tons of huge inflatable slides and obstacle courses.  Pre-VSG I would have sat on the side and felt self-conscious and miserable.

This time, I was chasing my son all over the place.  I was a little nervous about climbing into an inflatable but I decided what the heck.  So I climbed in, climbed the first wall, went over the top.  Then there was like an 8 foot wall in front of me.  I tried but couldn't climb over it!  So I decided to go back the way I came.  Oops.  There were no handles or climbing thingies and it was a good 5 feet tall.  Ummm ok what to do.  I was about to die laughing.  I called my husband to come in and help me - so he comes over the wall, gives me a small push upwards and I pulled myself over.  It was hilarious.  

Yeah it sucked that I couldn't climb the 8 foot wall but darn it the next time I will be able to!  And my hubby was able to just give me a pushed and I climbed out.

A year ago if I had somehow been convinced to climb in there, there isn't a chance he could have supported my weight enough to help me out.  And even if he had I would have been in tears and probably demanded that we go home right then.  Course I'm pretty sure I couldn't have climbed that first ramp or wall so I doubt if I could have gotten in there at all!

As it was I had a blast and we took off to throw balls at each other in the ball pit LOL.

Like the butterfly,  I have the strength and the hope to believe 
In time I will emerge from my cocoon... Transformed. Kirsti A. Dyer, MD, MS

Jenn H.
on 3/26/11 9:32 am - Portland, OR
Sounds like so much fun!

Age: 32 | Ht: 6' | HW: 350 | Pre-op: 330 | SW: 311 | CW: 207 | My Blog: vsgjenn.tumblr.com

Monthly loss: 1,-24lb/2,-13lb/3,-11lb/4,-12lb/5,-11lb/6,-14lb/7,-9lb/8,-8lb/9,-7lb/10,-3lb/11,-5lb/12,-10lb/13,-3lb/14,-1

Could_It_Be
on 3/26/11 11:39 am
 Yeah, that's kind of HUGE!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views